Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Favorite Jonas Quotes :)

Live like you're in the bottom even if you're at the top - Joe Jonas

In school, kids are always trying to fit in with the crowd. Everyone goes through that and feels peer pressure from that. I know I did when I was growing up. I definitely wanted to hang out with the cool kids and tried to be something I'm not - Joe Jonas

When a guy and a girl break up, you should never lose that part of the friendship - Joe Jonas

It used to bother me that I was shy. I was always the one playing it safe, never coming out of my shell because I was scared. I've grown up. I'm outgoing, and I just like to have fun! - Joe Jonas

The sweetest thing is singing to your crush over the phone - Joe Jonas

My favorite sneakers are a nice pair of Converse. They're always good - Nick Jonas

I know that true love is definitely out there - Nick Jonas

I thought the popular kids were the cool kids. I got caught up in that, and it was bogus. High school is about finding who you are because that's more important than trying to be someone else - Nick Jonas

Every step you take is a new experience - Nick Jonas

You have to talk to your friends about your crush, because your crush will be talking about you with their friends - Nick Jonas

I think that whoever I am, I am because of my parents. I know that I want to make them proud. If I work hard and try to be the best I can be at things, it's really because of all the things they taught me - Kevin Jonas

Treasure every single moment you spend with someone you care about - Kevin Jonas

The hardest aspect of a relationship is maintaining the relationship. But there's also physical temptation and being on the same spiritual level, which can be difficult - Kevin Jonas

Being the oldest, I do everything my parents ask me to do. I try to help as much as possible - Kevin Jonas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010 by Zessa Fadhilah Ghaisani. Powered by Blogger.